Monday, May 6, 2013

Iron Man 3 and Mortal Instruments


Iron Man 3 (2013) PosterFriday night rocked! I took the kids to see Iron Man 3 and it didn't disappoint. Robert Downy Jr. rocks as Tony Stark and his smart mouthed replies were spot on. I must say, there are some things I wasn't too keen on, but overall the movie rocked. It was probably the best of the 3. Gwyneth Paltrow finally got some awesome action scenes and did them justice.
Have I said the movie rocked?
The kids of course loved it (which I knew they would).


For any Urban Fantasy fans out there I also wanted to share the trailer for the first movie in the Mortal Instruments series City of Bones. I can't wait for this one! The series is written by the wonderful Cassandra Clare and is one of my favorites and I'm counting the days until summer :) Enjoy!



What did you do over the weekend? Have you read City of Bones?

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I saw Iron Man III as well and really enjoyed it. Yes, it rocked!

Unknown said...

I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!
http://teenfeatherinmypen.blogspot.co.uk/

Author A.O. Peart said...

I loved the first two Iron Man movies, and I'm sure I will enjoy this one. Can't wait to see it.
Same with City of Bones! The trailer looks amazing.

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

I'm looking forward to seeing Iron Man 3. City of Bones certainly looks mighty fine.

DL Hammons said...

I have my ticket punched for this coming Friday night!! Can't wait! :)