Monday, January 28, 2013

All you need is.... .... time

You thought I was going to say Love, right?

Well, sometimes it is all you need, but man, I've been so busy with family, birthdays, trips etc, that finding a spare moment to just sit and do nothing is a luxury. It seems like everyone in our family decided to mate in the spring so that their birthday would be January, February, March and April. So a couple more months to go through with the Birthday parties, and we'll have a month or so break, and summer will be around the corner.

But, in all the busy time, I had a chance to see an awesome video. I know it's not Valentine's yet but I'd thought I'd share this video. I saw the interview with this guy on CNN and just to give you some background, he met his wife at the theater academy the kids at the end of the video were from. They wore the same uniforms the couple had when they met.

Ladies, get your tissues ready, and make sure you watch the full video or Tom Fletcher, The Wedding Singer. Enjoy!



So perhaps it's true, that All you do need is Love <3 br=""> 
Wasn't this the most romantic gesture you'd ever seen? Did you enjoy the performance?

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I think most of our family had late-summer flings.

Jill Paterson said...

Thanks for the follow through WLC. Following you back, Marta.

Ciara said...

Love is in the air already.

Anonymous said...

I found your great blog through the WLC Blog Follows on the World Literary Cafe! Great to connect!