Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cover Design

No word for this post. I'm too excited this morning. I will tomorrow when I have a great post on indie and traditional marketing, courtesy of someone from Book Blogs.

Here it is! The wonderful Robin Ludwig from Robin Ludwig Design Inc. helped me place my vision for the Two Halves cover into a great design. I hope you guys like it as much as I do!



Twenty-one-year-old Sarah is a child of a human mother and a vampire father and has suppressed her dark side with serums. The only memory of her mother is when Sarah killed her, soon after birth. Of her father, nothing—just a hatred for his vampire traits that made her kill her own mother.

When a disturbing nightmare foretelling her bleak future stirs the superhuman traits, underworld creatures are beaconed. On the run with William, a man she knows from her dreams, Sarah tries to learn what’s been hidden from her, for a good reason. Had she known her destiny, she may have continued with the serums that kept her hidden. 

Mark your calendars for December 1st, 2011 release.

4 comments:

Annalisa Crawford said...

That sounds really intriguing!

Colleen said...

Wow. This is a really gorgeous cover, and the story sounds awesome!

Marta Szemik said...

Annalisa, I may be biased, but the story is full of twists and turns :)
Colleen, thank you. I'm very excited.

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

fantastic cover!!