Saturday, October 8, 2011

Pay it Forward!

WORD FOR THIS POST:
Surreptitious 1. obtained, done, made, etc., by stealth; secret or unauthorized; clandestine: a surreptitious glance
Check out the new page at the top bar or click on the button on the sidebar.

This is a great event where you can get to know many people and many wonderful blogs from all around the word! Tune in on October 14th to see my top three. It will be a hard pick because there are so many that have helped me!

The most awesome thing about the internet is the way we can all share information. The post should be up early in the morning that day, so click away! I surreptitiously noted that the more you network, the more people you meet. (ok, it was hard to use that one in the post!)

This is a Blog Hope, so sign up at the top and Happy Hopping!

3 comments:

Toni D. said...

I've been wondering what blog hops are since I keep seeing the term on Book Blogs! Such a noob. Heehee! Very cool idea. Might try it out next time. Are you planning on doing this every Friday? :)

Marta Szemik said...

toni d.
Yes, should life not get in the way I will be posting my new three every friday and hopping to other's blogs. Maybe I'll find another interesting blog and post it in my top three :)

Arlee Bird said...

I've got my post ready to go for Friday. You are right about so many to choose from. I linked to 3 who don't have too many followers and might be new to most of my readers, but who have a high standard of excellence or uniqueness in their writing.


Lee
Tossing It Out